Hii dear all friends,as we know that Valentine's day comes soon.Valentine day also known as love & friendship day.It is a day to celebrate our our love between friends & couples.every year on 14th February celebrate this festival by sending gifts,cards,messages,quotes to their family,couple,friends.


Valentine's day,Valentine's day Li's,Valentine week,Valentine images,Valentine quotes,valentine shayari


Here in this article I am share all about my best collection of Valentine's wishes ,Quotes ,Images which I collect & written for lovers.
If you find some best point here to your couple so please share this to All your frenids,couples in WhatsApp,Facebook,Instagram & other social media platform to make this day more happy...more enjoyable!!. Thanks!!!!!.

Meaning of Valentine's

Valentine day is not only about romantic love.Valentine day celebrating love of your life,love of yourself,love of your friends,love of your family,love of community.So everybody which is relationship or not in a relationship celebrate this day.

  • V :- is for Valentine,you are my only Valentine
  • A :- is for I always be yours
  • L :- is for love ,most of extreme
  • E :- is for everlasting love
  • N :- is for never ending love
  • T :- is for we always for toghter Forever
  • I :- is for you being Intelligent & Innocent
  • N :- is for 4 natures naughty way of saying I Love You 2
  • E :- is for eternity our love is so ever lasting
So hope you guys you know the meaning of Valentine's day.so this 14th February celebrate to your all friend & family.

Valentine's Week List 2020

Here is the summary of full Valentine's Week.can you believe it the entire week is dedicated for the celebration of love.here the all celebrate date of Valentine's Week:-

Valentine day,which day is valentine day,Valentine day start date,valentine week
Valentine's Week

Happy Velentine Day Wishes 

Valentine messages in English,Valentine day shayari,Valentine day images,valentine day wishes
Happy Valentine's Day

  1. I can tell you any thing.I can be myself  & you accept me as I am.This is how I know how you're one.
  2. Your love is kind of love that most women dream about it & i am so blessed about to living & enjoying this dream.
  3. The sky is not far if you by side ,nothing is become impossible when we are toghter.
  4. You are love of my life.
  5. You are aim of my life.
  6. I want to feel you love especially today & that we celebrating Valentine's day tighter always loving each other.
  7. Happy Valentine day to my eternal love.Forever Together & loving each other!
  8. Today we sday that I am better person since I knew love from you.happy love day to women which I love most in this universe.
  9. My heart beat getting much stronger when I meet you.Forever Together.Happy Valentine's day my love.
  10. What if there were no descion to be made out,but only moment to be lived?I would still live all moment with you.
  11. There is no greater concert to my heart then you wrap me up.
  12. My life has everything that I need or desire because you're in it.
  13. My heart does indeed know the joy love brings.Thankyou for feeling my heart with a love that I had never known.Happy Valentine's day.
  14. For the first moment I saw your face my first glimpse of your heart I knew it is love.
  15. I love you for exactly who you are today & I will love you twommaro & the next day ,the very same way.
  16. The way you love me  with  passion ,strength & tenderness all at once.it text my breath away.
  17. Everyday feels like a great day with you in it.Happy Valentine's day my love.
  18. Since you come into my life I have become changed man who knows the meaning of true love.
  19. They say the best friends are best lovers .it must be true explain why I feel the way I do about you?
  20. A wink,a shy smile & a curious look have grown into a unfeeling love that even I believe belong in storybooks.Happy Valentine's day!
  21. I bring not flowers ,not chocolate's or gifts this day but a heart that loves you deeply in every way ,everyday I want to give you.
  22. I offer you to my strength ,my hopes & dreams to share & with these,I offer you all my love.
  23. Loving is my most valuable teasers I thank god for having you.
  24. I love you & today i more  then want & huge you & tell you how importent you are in my life.
  25. My infinite love is always be yours forever!I love you my whole life.

Happy Valentine's Day Message's

Happy valentines day images,valentine day quotes,Valentin day shayari,Valentine day messages,wishing ,,week list
Happy Valentine Day


Here the collection of some best Valentine's messages

"I Love You everyday but I want to show more love on this day.Hopping you best Valentine's day filled with love."

"Valentine's Day is perfect opportunity for us to enjoy & love each other.I live you everyday but today you are my special Valentine!Happy Valentine's Day."

"I thought I should give you my life but I realized it still needed to love you."

Valentine's day images, Valentine day shayari ,Valentine's ,love images,love shayari,Valentine's quotes
Happy Valentine Day

"Valentine's day is my favorite day because I can pretext to pemper every minute of February 14,I Love You."

"Your love is flame burning in my heart, when you look me inflamed & burns so much love."

"Drinking something together ,planning,working,talking are some of many things I like to do next you I Love You!"

"My love you are the sweetest dreams I ever had & over time is darkest part of my day ,can't wait to see you again".

Valentine day 2020,Valentine week,Valentine images,love images,alone images,valentine shayari ,Valentine quotes
Happy Valentine's Day



" My only motto & aim of life love you & love you more each passing day!Happy Valentine's Day!".

"If I live to be hundred i want you I live to be hundred minus a day ,so I have never live without you"

"I love you madly until the end of the world,my sweetheart !Happy Valentine's Day!"

"I don't know what the gift choose to match the love I feel for you.I don't think I can find anything in the world to prove it!I love you."

"The importent thing about this date is not name but the true meaning of celebration that the lovers like to celebrate so much giving each other gifts & pampering theme slaves all day long."

"Loves makes us strong & invisible our love always be mortor in this beautiful life together"

"Your love makes me special & happy thank you for every part making my existence."




"There is no bigger art then the art of love ,so I would to like to draw & paint our love bond brighter & stronger with colors of love!Happy Valentine's Day My Beloved!"

"Love holds to power turn hatred into togetherness ,it turns sadness into happiness.so let's meet & stay together forever.!"

"For me reality is much better where I am with you ,that's wahy I don't fall sleep easily because reality is better then dream!Happy Valentine's Day"


"What all I need is your love & care throughout my life ,so that we created a better kingdom to live together!Happy Valentine's Day My Love".

" Love us like playing an instrument ,first you go by the rule ,then you must let go of the rules & play from the heart,love you so much!Happy Valentine's Day. "



"We might be separated this Valentine's day but distance can never change my love for you ,Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Every time when you hold my hand .I find another reason to fall in love withyou...love you always! happy loves day"

Happy Valentine's Day Quotes

Here are some best collection of Valentine's quotes

  • This Valentine's day always be buetiful & lasting because it is sincere & honest ,forever friends.

  • I define friendship with love & compionship ,because you have thought me that meaning ,My Friend!

Happy Valentine wishes,valentine day date,Valentine images,Valentine's week,Valentine date,Valentine quotes,Valentine messages
Valentine's day



  • Happy February month of love & friendship!A but g huge for you.

  • My hearts decided into many parts,many loves to celebrate but the most special thing is to have you in my life ,dear friend!

  • Today I don't celebrated couples day I want to celebrate this day for love of our freaindship,dear friend!Happy Valentine's Day.

  • There are many companions but the true friendship are only a few!thanks God to have your freindship.


Valentine date ,Valentine week,Valentine images,Valentine wishes,happy Valentine day,happy valentine 2020,valentine quotes ,
Happy Valentine quote's


  • Happy Valentine's day to little person who occupies a very special place in my hearts.

  • When something is worthwhile you just have to live it & expect good things to happen.only with your love I stand this.


  • Your freindship is ray of sunshine on a gray day.happy Valentine's day & love dear friends.

  • Love alone understand the mystery to give gifts to others & become reach your self.

  • Things of love is only possible by eyes of love.happy Valentine day!


Valentine date ,Valentine week,Valentine images,Valentine wishes,happy Valentine day,happy valentine 2020,valentine quotes ,
Happy Valentine day greetings card's



  • "Time after time I understand you by side I simply adore you.Happy Valentine's Day My Love.

  • A heart has own reason of losing but no reason for loving.....

  • The true happiness is loving to someone & loved by someone.

  • You are most special person I've ever meet ,will you be my Valentine?Happy Valentine's day!


Valentine date ,Valentine week,Valentine images,Valentine wishes,happy Valentine day,happy valentine 2020,valentine quotes ,
Chaoclate day

Final Words

If you want to love someone & really want tyo make this Valentine day to perfect time express your love.here you do something special to your couple which can't forget him & makes Valentine's day special.express your love with a special way ,a special feel & tell some best Valentine day quote's & Valentine day messages.
Also send him some flowers images,Valentine images,your images.make a plan to full day of February 14!Enjoy your day💝.

Valentine day is not only couples day but also if you single you can celebrate this festival for your family's, friends & others.so this Valentine's day celebrate everyone to love,friends & family.
Hope you guys understand about Valentine's day.Here is some best collection of Valentine's day Images,Messages,Quote's & much others.so everyone send this article on  social media to share your friends ,family,love & celebrate this.Thanks!!!!👍.





0 Comments